Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Falls Church, VA
Our Client is the leader in managed security, with a track record of introducing innovative technologies to serve over 460M square feet of real estate globally. Clients span the commercial and multifamily real estate, education, and construction industries and the customers they serve. With delivering a world-class customer experience driving everything we do, Our Client’s mission is to be our customers’ best service provider and to make their security the most effective, efficient, and convenient it can be. Our Client’s integrated security solution, including access control, video, and remote video monitoring, significantly reduces costs and improves the critically important 24x7 performance for building owners, developers, and tenants.
The Dynamics AX Developer is a crucial member of Our Client’s Business IT team. The AX Developer designs develop and implements software solutions across the AX Platform, interfacing with CRM and other systems and applications, and assisting with day-to-day support issues and data integrity issues as they arise.
- Utilizing Dynamics AX, effectively develops and implements program solutions that meet high levels of quality, security, and performance
- Formulates steps required to develop the program, using structured analysis and design
- Effectively troubleshoots and provides resolutions to ERP related issues
- Analyzes software and workflow environment, and modifies the system to increase operating efficiency
- Engages with geographically dispersed internal customers to define requirements for new capabilities and delivers standardized solutions to meet the shared requirements
- Assists IT, peers and users, to solve problems or develop enhancements
- Works in a fast-paced and highly integrated ERP environment
- BA or BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- 7 years of experience implementing and supporting finance, accounting, trade, and logistics in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming with experience in Java, C# or X++ in a Microsoft Dynamics AX environment, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server Analysis and Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Scripting, and Stored Procedures
- Advanced experience in ERP business solution maintenance and integration, to include installation and configuration, design, development, administration, and support.
- Proficiency in analysis and problem solving of various program, software, and system related issues