Job Description :
Our Client works on most pressing challenges corporations have with their archived and legacy data. Retention, discovery/disclosure, data privacy, regulatory, compliance and remediation requirements have left their mark on the data created and backed up over the last 30 years. Our client creates solutions that enable corporations to solve all these issues and plan so that they do not find themselves in this position, once again.
Highly experienced C/C++ Developer
- W/disclosure, data privacy, regulatory, compliance and remediation requirements
- Understanding how data centers windows application development using Visual Studio VC++
- Knowledge of low-level storage devices, file system
- Knowledge of various file systems (Storage devices like Veritas, Linux, Unix, IBM Mainframe, etc.)
- Extreme C/C++ programming experience
- Knowledge of archived and legacy data.
- Knowledge of Retention, discovery work
Location - Atlanta, Georgia
Job type: Full Time
Send Resume: email@example.com
North Shore Staffing & Consulting Group is a leader in Technology Leadership Placements nationwide. As part of MRINetwork®, the world’s largest search and recruitment organization, we bring you not only the expertise and experience of our own team, but also the total resources of an international network. Our search consultants are backed by research capabilities, technological support, and experts in crucial areas such as relocation and assessment.
By specializing in Technology leadership roles among wide industries, we can assure you of access to the best available clients & candidates in your market niche. When you choose to entrust the search for your new employer or an employee to NSG, you are forming a partnership that will help you solve your challenges and meet demands for growth.