Location - Atlanta, Georgia
Job type: Full Time
Our Client works on most pressing challenges corporations have with their archived and legacy data. Retention, discovery/disclosure, data privacy, regulatory, compliance and remediation requirements have left their mark on the data created and backed up over the last 30 years. Our client creates solutions that enable corporations to solve all these issues and plan so that they do not find themselves in this position, once again.
Highly experienced C/C++ Developer
- W/disclosure, data privacy, regulatory, compliance and remediation requirements
- Understanding how data centers windows application development using Visual Studio VC++
- Knowledge of low-level storage devices, file system
- Knowledge of various file systems (Storage devices like Veritas, Linux, Unix, IBM Mainframe, etc.)
- Extreme C/C++ programming experience
- Knowledge of archived and legacy data.
- Knowledge of Retention, discovery work