Location: Falls Church, VA
Job Type: Full Time
- Will develop software on an embedded Linux platform.
- Cross-compiling applications and building production-ready firmware packages.
- Development and maintenance of application layer code for network communications, storage devices, and peripherals.
- The position requires an understanding of hardware and drivers for SDIO, USB, GPIO, audio and video.
- BS with 5 years of experience or MS degree with 3 years of experience is required. Candidates should have a degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or computer science.
- At least 3 years of experience developing embedded Linux applications on ARM CPUs
- Very strong C/C++ programming, and knowledge of OS/systems programming – IPC, multi-threading, memory maps
- Strong Python programming and shell scripting experience in a commercial environment.
- Understanding of device drivers, bootloaders and filesystems
- Experience with embedded toolchains, cross-compilation and build tools
- Embedded video or vision experience is a huge plus – gstreamer, RTSP, H.264, GPU, OpenCV The candidate should have developed code for commercially shipping mass market products. Experience with version control systems such as git is required.