World's largest commercial company specializing in the design and production of thermal imaging cameras, components and imaging sensors is seeking Software Engineer with a bachelor’s degree or higher and 5 years of experience in a professional embedded software design role, utilizing C++ as a primary design language.
Looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
- Develops software solutions to meet requirements through team and individual efforts
- Participates in the analysis and composition of requirements, design of architectural and component software features, design and implementation of systems, and documentation of final product.
- Should be able to adapt to new languages, methodologies, and platforms to meet the needs of the project.
- Develop, debug, and modify embedded applications written in C and C++.
- Experience should include at least, reviewing and modifying code, following development process, and embedded development.
- Highly advanced abilities using C++
- Demonstrated ability to work independently without oversight to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to work in a collaborative interactive environment to efficiently resolve issues and problems with the least amount of downtime possible.
Salary: 55 to 70$/hr. Depending on Experience.