Location: Irving, TX
Position Type: Full- time
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Administrative support to CEO -Manage calendar, schedule appointments/conference calls and coordinate travel arrangements. Assist in writing and proofing electronic communications and materials related to projects.
- Handle a wide range of administrative, research, business and executive support related tasks
- Produce and edit letters, memoranda, agendas, reports or other materials from rough draft or notes utilizing a wide variety of software including MS Office Suite, Access, etc.
- Prepare documents
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Examine documents, records and forms for accuracy, completeness and conformance with applicable rules and regulations
- Manage incoming snail mail, calendar, email
- Screen incoming calls.
- Arrange travel, conference calls, meeting logistics, and training
- Manage travel and meetings globally
- Partner with CEO to ensure effective and efficient organization for optimal use of CEO time /resources
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients
- Set up meetings or conference calls as necessary.
- Ability to work with numbers upon request
- Interact with staff in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Maintain records in compliance with company policy
- Handle requests and queries appropriately and with confidentiality
- Understand, interpret and provide information regarding department services or policies to visitors, managers or employees, in person, over the telephone or by correspondence.
- Direct callers on behalf of CEO and team
- Partners with other executive assistants on initiatives and projects as required
- Event planning and coordination, including catering, invitations, RSVP.
- Other duties as assigned or required
- Will require to coordinate in odd hours of the day / evening / early mornings
- Bachelors Degree required. Certifications preferred.
- 5 plus years experience as an administrative assistant
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, advanced MS Excel is a must
- Experience providing administrative support to senior level executives is desirable
- Expert level oral and written communication skills
- Customer service experience is a must
- Excellent organizational, time management skills and attention to detail
- Keen sense of urgency; ability to prioritize and be very attentive to detail
- Experienced at making decisions and maintaining composure under pressure
- Professional and corporate demeanor
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic team player
- Willing and able to handle special projects as assigned
- Ability to interact with senior management.
- Ability to clearly and professionally communicate, verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of coworkers and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills required.
- Must have the ability to interact professionally.
- Must have demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.
- Must be a self-starter, fast paced and proactive in nature, able to work well under pressure and not require a lot of direction.
- Salary competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Submit your resume at email@example.com