This is full time position with salary range 90K to 120K
Location: Dallas, TX
Position type: Full Time
Summary of Position
Looking for Full Stack Java Software Engineer to join a talented team of Engineers who can do requirements analysis, design, development, testing and releases of existing and upcoming application platforms. We are seeking an well-rounded candidate having hands-on experience in Distributed Application Development with responsibility of designing and developing Trade-In platforms and delivering a high quality and high performance product collaborating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop software applications and act as a technical resource to other team members for difficult architecture and development problems.
• Lead detailed analysis, design, development and integration efforts for applications and modules.
• Responsible for producing feature design documentation and specifications.
• Research, recommend and communicate emerging technologies to solve product problems.
• Interface with software or technology vendors, and consultants to discuss details of assigned programming tasks.
• Troubleshoot applications and quickly solve production issues.
• Acquire the appropriate business knowledge needed to deliver on product goals & requirements.
• Maintain and Improve software applications as part of the team and per management priorities
• Ability to develop innovative approaches to complex design problems.
• Strong desire for ownership of assigned tasks and Attention to Detail.
• Ability to clearly communicate design rationales and build consensus around designs.
• 7+ years of experience in building web based applications using Java/JEE
• 5+ years of experience in Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate
• 3+ years of experience in UI (Angular/React/Ember, Bootstrap, etc.)
• 5+ Experience working with Relational databases like Postgres, Oracle, DB2, MS SQL
• 5+ years of experience in writing SQL
• Experience writing unit test cases using TestNG, JUnit
• Experience with SOAP and REST protocols
• Solid understanding of the principles of object oriented design, go4 design pattern. JEE design patterns and experience working in an Agile Environment.
• Prefer skills like SOLR, Elastic Search, NoSQL DB (MongoDB, Redis etc.), AWS and CDN cloud service.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
• Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.