Location: San Jose, CA or Toronto, Canada
Job Type: Full Time
- Design, develop, verify and maintain image signal processing (ISP) algorithms for high dynamic range (HDR) imaging, 3As, noise reduction and other color pipe components
- Drive new ideas and architect image processing solutions for client’s next generation ICs
- Stay competitive by continually enhancing ISP solutions for existing products and customers
- Work closely with image sensor partners, third-party IP providers, clients marketing and engineering teams to chart the next generation technologies for future products
- Contribute to client’s intellectual property portfolio of next-generation HDR ISP color-pipe and associated pixel-processing algorithms
- MS in electrical engineering, computer science, physics or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience developing, implementing and deploying image processing algorithms targeted for production ISPs, SOCs or CMOS image sensors.
- Expertise in digital camera HDR architectures, ISP pipelines, color science and image quality metrics
- Proven experience developing HDR and ISP color pipe algorithms for automotive and/or consumer markets
- Strong prototyping skills of image processing and color pipelines in MATLAB and/or Python.
- Expertise in CMOS image sensors, camera tuning a plus.
- Good command of C/C++ programming, experience in implementing image processing firmware in a real-time embedded environment a definite plus.