Location: Toronto, Canada/San Jose, CA
Job Type: Full Time
Summary of Position
- Design, develop, optimize and maintain ISP firmware real-time algorithms that leverage image statistics, such as 3As and related features
- Drive camera systems bring-up and tuning while contributing to the definition of image quality standards and competitive benchmarking efforts
- Work closely with Image Sensor partners, marketing and engineering teams to chart the next generation technologies for future products
- Support existing products and customers by continually enhancing current ISP solutions
- MSc in electrical engineering, computer science, physics or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience developing, implementing and deploying image processing firmware algorithms in embedded real-time environments like ISPs, SOCs or CMOS image sensors.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ in multi-threaded real-time operating systems
- Expertise in HDR camera architectures, image processing pipelines and image quality metrics
- Experience in efficient MATLAB or Python prototyping
- Experience in ISP deployments for automotive cameras a definite plus.