Job Type: Full Time.
Location: San Mateo, CA and Boston, MA
Our client is the world’s leading car-sharing network, driven to make cities better places to live. Our client uses technology like Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Cassandra, Apache Spark, machine learning, to make informed business decisions and does integration and deployment, using technologies including Concourse, Docker, and BOSH.
Our client uses responsive client applications built on ReactJS, Redux, and TypeScript
- Build and scale connected-car application infrastructure
- Use modern tooling for rapid development, integrated testing, and high performance
- Mentor junior engineers, contribute to architecture decisions, conduct insightful code reviews
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Substantial experience and skill in technologies including
- JDK languages (Java, Groovy, Scala, Kotlin) and JVM tuning
- Service-oriented architectures and messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- Databases (relational and document)
- Functional, unit, and integration testing
- Shipped robust, high-performance, high-scalability applications to production
- Knowledge of a variety of web APIs such as Twilio, AWS, Stripe, etc.
- Clear verbal and written communication; demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers from a variety of disciplines