Location: US-VA-Falls Church
- You will be responsible for software build and release management, deployment of client's servers, and for the maintenance and uptime of production environment.
- Builds will be done in a Linux environment, and will require interfacing with client's source control system.
- You will maintain and update build automation scripts and performance tuning and make changes as necessary for each release.
- The role also includes monitoring the state of client's servers, securing them, running migrations and health and performance monitoring.
- You will build and maintain dashboards and reports of server activity, and will be responsible for backup and restore of databases as necessary.
- 5 years of experience with Linux system administration.
- 2 years of experience with AWS is required.
- Strong shell scripting skills are a must, knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as git is required.
- Strong knowledge of network architecture, security and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL is required. Performance tuning and DB replication experience is a plus.
- Experience in a high availability production environment is desirable.