Location: San Jose, CA
The Product Marketing Manager drives the market and financial success of the product and is therefore expected to be involved with all aspects of the product including, definition, promotion, design wins, customer support etc.
- Planning, managing, and executing global product launches
- Coordinate various customer projects with Design and Applications Engineering and provide leadership for decisions concerning product and support requirements and priorities
- Develop product collateral including sales training tools and sales presentations
- Engage with customers and partners to promote products and establish partnerships
- Work with customers, engineering and the business to define next generation products, present business cases and product MRD's etc.
- Market intelligence - deep understanding of the markets and the competition
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the semiconductor or electronics industries
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or similar technical Degree
- Previous experience in a Marketing, Applications or similar role
- Automotive market experience is a plus
- Technical background in cameras, imaging, video, and processing a plus
- Willing to travel 25%
Submit your resume at email@example.com