Location: PORTLAND, OR
Client is a global, independent fund administrator with uniquely client-centric service and the industry only real-time technology platform. The Client model enables T+0 oversight for managers, while delivering fully customized reporting and workflows without sacrificing institutional-quality controls. Headquartered in New York City and Dublin, Client currently services more than $300 billion of assets under administration, across over 195 client relationships, with 1,000+ professionals across our ten offices. Client provides top-ranked fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls.
Client supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments. For the third consecutive year, Client was named Top Overall Administrator in the 2015 Institutional Investors Alpha Awards for Administrators. Client also received #1 rankings in Fund Accounting, Reporting & Reporting Technology, Client Service, Investor Services, Hedge Fund Expertise and Regulatory Expertise.
The Advanced Systems Engineering team is focused on building the next generation of tools that drive the business by processing and modeling financial transactions of every asset class.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code for production
- Act as senior/lead developer/architect on a team of developers, quantitative analysts and financial engineers
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- 5+ years of experience working in the Microsoft Stack (C#, ASP.NET, WPF, Web API, etc.)
- Strong database /SQL experience (complex queries, functions, stored procedures, etc.)
- Experience building and consuming REST API Services
- Strong background in object-oriented programming and design and knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience using version control systems (such as GitHub) in a team environment
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Excellent time management, adaptability, and strong attention to detail
- Passionate about building high-quality systems
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or closely related discipline is required. Advanced degrees are strongly preferred.
- Very strong quantitative skills with prior academic coursework in advanced math and statistics Strongly desired
- Prior experience developing for the financial services industry
- Prior experience with quantitative finance, accounting, and/or securities trading
- Experience working in an agile software development environment
- Prior experience using quantitative finance libraries such as Fincad, Numerix, OpenGamma, or QuantLib Nice to have
- Experience with F# or other functional languages
- An interest in securities trading and investment management
Job Type: Full-time
Submit your resume at email@example.com