Location: San Jose, CA
- Responsible for design, develop and verify image signal processing algorithms such as 3As, image enhancement, noise reduction, high dynamic range; optimize such algorithms on high-performance ICs.
- Responsible for architect Image Processing solutions for next generation ICs with new idea.
- Responsible for continuous re-evaluation of quality benchmarks & metrics.
- Responsible for defining image quality tuning tools and documentation for customers, applications and algorithm teams
- Provide technical, program, and organizational leadership to the Imaging Engineering team
- Work closely with ISP IP provider(s), Image Sensor partners, marketing and engineering teams to chart the next generation technologies for future products
- MS in electrical engineering, computer science, physics or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in developing, implementing and bringing to market complete ISP solutions (architectural designs and embedded software algorithms).
- Expertise in digital camera processing pipelines, HDR architectures, image quality metrics.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and/or MATLAB/OCTAVE.
- PhD in electrical engineering, computer science, physics or equivalent.
- 7 years industrial experience with complete ISP implementations & market deployments.
- Recognized expertise in camera tuning, color science, CMOS image sensors.
- Experience implementing embedded firmware solutions with real-time constraints in the field of Image Processing.
- Expertise in computer vision, compression, geometric processing considered a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org